DISPOSABLE IS EXPENSIVE.
Expensive to the environment.
Expensive to your bank account (death by a thousand little cuts).
So to answer the question: Is Wisdom Supply Co. more expensive?
Not when used as directed (common sense):
1. Use what you already have.
2. You don’t need to buy new pens, you have a bunch at home - look in a drawer.
3. You probably have a bunch of partially used pencils too - Sharpen them.
4. Don’t throw out reusable products.
5. Refill your pens.
6. Re-cover your binder (or don’t - just don’t throw it “away”).
7. Stop buying disposable dry erase markers.
8. Stop buying disposable markers - Marker recycling schemes aren't the answer - not even close.
9. Tear or cut out the used pages from your notebook or comp - use the rest - It used to be a tree.
10. Stop carrying around a pound of pencils and pens and do-dads in a giant plastic pencil box. Get a little tin and carry just the essentials.
11. Buy a legit pair of scissors and a non-plastic ruler and keep them. What moron made scissors and rulers disposable?? OH yeah, the ones that make money from selling loads of selling “cheap” plastic rulers and scissors every year.
That’s a surprise saved for the checkout counter.
Heather + Nikki